Saturday 6 January 2007

A tear in the rain..Do you see it?

Do you see it? That little tear in the raindrops? I knowit might be a weird way to start off a post. Haha. Anyway, today is the 6th of January. How time flies. Woke up at 11.30am. Woke up due to the musical symphony i heard from my sisters room. Mama had people to get rid of all the cupboard and cabinets. So there goes the orchestra.


At around 12.40pm, i started my car. As usual, pressing the aircond buttons and what not. So then i started to drive off. Whilst driving, i tried to text haris and mama. Saying that i just left the house for cyberjaya. Haris, my housemate in cyberjaya. Great chap. Anywho, i drove slowly till i passed the NKVE flyover. After Shah Alam, then i tried one of the unimaginable things.Haha. That's for me to know, and for you to find out. =p Anyway, The drive was nice. With the music i just burned. I found out that this music im craved to is from the series Goong. It's superb. Extravaganzio!


I text'd haris saying i arrived. He was in the house with Kevin already. Was kinda glad seeing them again. To my surprise. The house was clean! Oh My God, those were the words stuck to my heart. The kitchen, the hall, the upper level. Clean! Haha. I put down my stuff. Then had a chat with the boys since it has been such a lng period. We started talking about the house bills. And moved on to the internet issue. And moved on to to the deco of the house as the house looked like a morgue from outside. Hm I felt an odd feeling inside me. I knew I shouldve told them. But i didn't. Ah who cares. It'll just have to wait. Anyway, we went on chatting and chatting. Till we felt it was so draggy that we took our asses to the TMnet building. Hm then tra lala.Lunch and etcetra.


Went back home at around 5.00pm. Very tired. Havent got a decent sleep these days. I wonder what is haunting me. Only God knows. Sometimes in bed, before i sleep, i say to myself, there is always something i missed out during the day. And i regret not doing. Enough talk about sleeping now.Haha.


Well, as usual, a picture to share. I know no one is actually going to read my crap. But anyways. Here's a picture of the DM Family. Haha D-irty M-inds Family. Well as the word portrays itself, we were like that! We..were. Everyone was so together. Had dinner together. Everything! Well we even had outings. And people would look at us. Haha. Hm Respectively from left to right Marcus Chu-Keith Soertsz-Hui Rong-Hilmi-Cat-Ruben-Haris-Kevin Soertsz-Cherrie-Caster-Enbi and Maz. It was good times. I hope 2007 will be better. I do pray so.
Tonite ill try and make it short. Hm i might try to be more happy go lucky in this blog rather than being all mushed up and sort. Haha maybe it's because I'm missing her too much. This her im talking about. Well, She's one in a million. Although it sounds like it's a cliche but it isnt to me. She is the most wonderful person i've met in my life. And the duration of time i've known her. Is quite remarkable actually. I keep talking about her day by day to myself. Haha. Maybe im going insane. Maybe I already am? Well she just opens up my day everytime. But till recently, we havent been seeing each other. Nor call and sms. We do, but maybe just one or two texts and thats it. =( kinda sad really but hey! I can't do anything about it right? Maybe she has her reasons. Maybe I should erm hold on and be strong. I wonder what she thinks of us now. I think of us more than special. But it's been a week since we've seen each other. So it's very frustrating. That she's spending time with friends and not with someone who's missing her. But he shouldnt complaint. She has a life. It's not his for the taking and control. Right? Carte Blanche the french call it.
A sudden silence creeps into me everytime i think of her. Ah i don't know man.
To end the night, just a quote from Mrs. Naidu's English class which i've taken for 8 years. God bless her.
"Your life is for your own. None others. So don't keep other lives. For it's not yours."
- Hilmi -

No comments: