Friday 12 January 2007

Rev up !!

Today was another boring day i might say. Woke up at 11.00. Got ready for friday prayers. Drove up to the mosque. And there I found myself at a sweet serenity of the mosque. At the hour, I was listening to the Khatib talking about the aspects of life and prayers. It was rather interesting actually.

Moving on to the afternoon. I went and sent my old slippers for repairs. Badly damaged i must say. Bought Kuay Teow for lunch. Went back home and ate the meal. Man, it was good. Haha. Yeah, today Im having this big SNC.net gathering late that evening. Imagine 20 cars. And having so many people. And discussing about the club and what not. We had lots of fun and enjoyed ourselves. I don't know about them, but i did. Ilham went along too. It was from 8.30-12.00. Mama pulled a long face when she knew i wasnt on the way yet. I truly am sorry ma. Though she might not be able to see this. I might apologize in the morning. =)

So, tonight would be a short passage, where I met tons and tons of people. Types of em too. And the different characters. Man. I havent seen the whole world yet have I? For me to know, and for you to find out.

-HiLms-

No comments: