Sunday 7 January 2007

Boredom seeps into me..what does tomorrow hold?



Im back! Heheh hmm this time with a photo of me, my lecturer in Life Drawing studies and keith. =) That man in the middle there is so good in the ways of the Arts. He thought my class. And i also went personally to him. And asked for advice and sort. Good chap this man here. He might look as if he's nothing. Do give him a pencil and see what he can do. Better yet, not a pencil, just anything. And he'll scribble a masterpiece out for you. Anywho, it has been a great honor to be studying under you sir. And also for that boy sitting on the right? Haha i believe he is of his own talents. His works are also miraculous. Hmm maybe it's only me. Im the only one hopeless in this field. Haih. Practice i suppose.

So today began at 2.30 pm??haha last night i slept late. Around 4 something or so i thought. Then i had the most frightening dream. Yeap. Scary it was. Woke up at 2.30pm. Went and brushed my teeth. And had lunch with my mum and sister. Mee Rebus. Haha consisting of noodles in thick potato gravy. Yumm.

Then i started going online. As usual, snc.net! hm today was a bit slow and nothing of the ordinary. Seems to be that everyone is busy with either work or school. And im busy with, oh well, nothing! Haha. Hmm went on the net till it was 7pm. Then had my dinner. Truly today was short. And also very boring. Yet again, i did a few chores. Hm so the night came by. Had chats along the night. Today i think, my blog would be the shortest of them all. Maybe i'd stick to short and sweet!. Haha. Hmm papa's coming back tomorrow night. He coulndt catch a plane for today. Anyway, i'm supposed to meet up with the SNC.net comm members tomorrow night. And also, i'm supposed to go and meet her tomorrow afternoon. And papa's coming back at night. Ouch. That's so going to hurt. Aiya yai. How am i suppose to go through this. Hmm may God help me.

So she called and said she's free tomorrow. She said she wants to see me. So ok. Finally a chance to see her! After so long. But then, I wonder how am i to tell papa that. Anywho, Im just scared that my dad would be furious at me. For things like not being at home when he comes back and etcetra. Was it a mistake to have joined this club? Was it?? Hmm maybe it wasnt. Maybe i should practice abstinence and refrain from spending too much time with them. Maybe. Just Maybe.

And so, I end tonite with just a simple goodbye. God Bless.

-Hilmi-

No comments: