Sunday 21 January 2007

Patience...

Afternoon...When the sun is resting and the moon preparing. A sight of blurry skies, and of tired faces. I got back from Rawang. From a tyre shop. Why you ask? Well, I have a great liking towards rims and tyres. Though many people thinkn that it's a waste of time and money, I don't care. Well, why should I?

Well, when i got back, parents were looking at me in a different way. As if they were mad or something. I can't help to think, Im always doing something bad. Am I?

Yesterday night, I had a gathering. A family gathering, for it marks a new year in the Islamic Calendar. Muharram. The first month in Islam.

We had prayers and all done in the living room. As usual, we had a feast at the back. All were present.

Along is getting married in June!! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Truly am excited. I pray it'll all turn out great! 7.7.7 the date chose the 7th of June 2007.

So, ill write up somemore tonight. Maybe. If im not too busy packing and stuff. Tomorrow will be my return to college. So, cheerio!

p.s: tonight is the final episode! The Return of the Jedi!!

No comments: