Thursday 18 January 2007

It Has Been Awhile...

Awhile since I blogged. Sometimes I ponder myself, will I ever run this blog perfectly the way i wanted to? All in time.

So it has been a few days. Everything seems to be good. I went for my college registration on monday. Met lots of old friends. And made new ones too. Anyway, enough about school.

I think ill talk a little bit about a girl. A girl that made a difference in my life. She made me believe that it won't hurt to be yourself. And also lots more. She is of an ordinary background. Though coming from a royal family bloodline, she doesnt like the fact that people look up to her because of her name.

She is an old friend. A childhood friend. Im sure lots of my friends are smiling or gigling when they read this part of the blog. Anyway, she was born on the 10th of October 1988. She has a personality of a joker, caring sister and a daughter of hopes. Studying accounting, she strives hard to get to where she is now. A perfect education since young and getting scholarships all year around.

I thank God for blessing me and her each day. Every morning, she would be the one to bright up my day. And if im lucky, it might last me till the night. I love her for who she is. And im sure, she wont be reading my hopeless blog soon, im sure it wouldnt hurt to write more. Haha

With a Hari Raya open house, Happy Feet movie at GSC, lunch at Chillis and yada yada. I remember every single tiny time i spent with her. For it's the most enjoyable and memorable time I could ever have in my Life. Thank u Allah. For giving me such a wonderful person to bright up my life. And I hope that, i am doing the same for her.

As such, tonight, ill end it with a short goodbye. And will be off to bed. I promise ill get myself to change my layout and stuff later if im free.

-p.s: today marks my parents 20th Anniversary! It's also Nadhira's 19th birthday. How time flies. Cheerio!-

HiLmi