Saturday 13 January 2007

A Cut of Woe...

Today is very frustrating and entirely so painful to my heart. Im afraid this time, my blog would end up being very emo and depressed. Basically, I couldnt stand how people could be so reckless and unthoughtful. ARRGHHH!!! Talk about stress management.

So today i went and picked up my dad at night. With my mum. She drove at a speed of 160km/h because we were late.Haha Papa arrived right on time. 8.30pm. We had dinner after that. Laksa Johor! Haha.

Anyway, crap time. I was talking to a close friend of mine. She was being a mentor and helped me out. The question i gave was. Why can't I be mean? Why am I treating everyone far too nice? What the FCUK is wrong with me? So she answers. Dumbass! Nothing's wrong with you. Thanks there C (not real name). Really needed that slap.

So my house in cyberjaya is all cooked up in a mess......Again!..The surges, ports and what not. Argh, i so am hating it. Anyway tonight would be quick as it's already 1.40am in the morning. Tomorrow im heading to KLCC with my dad. He said he missed shopping. Haha. Anywho, I'm gonna sign off right now. Because my bloody head just can't take shit anymore. So Good nite denizens of earth! =) Salam.

-HiLms-

No comments: