Thursday 4 January 2007

A Brave Step...



A definite start of recordance. In fact, i might last this blog throughout the month. A beat to start up this blog, i told myself. "It's about time.." What I thought at first would be a waste of time could actually be a means of focusing myself in my endeavorous adventures in life. Not knowing what lies ahead, i strut myself out of bed everyday at about 10 or 12pm. And whilst i was forcing my aching body to wake up, i tend to think. Why bother waking up when there's nothing to do?

I believe that many students are either enjoying themselves in school or hating it. Today marks the 2nd day of school. I told my siblings today. Study hard. Study well. Don't turn put like me. My brother as usual puts on a deaf ear. My sister holding my hand and being all cuddly. The day was a tiring one. Maybe because I haven't actually done anything except consuming food and putting my head to rest on a pillow. As the sun was at the peak of the horizon, i went out *sigh* to send Neo for a wash. Neo; a twillight blue 1.6 auto H-Line Proton Satria Neo. A knight i adore and love. So, i went on sending my car through the curved roads outside Tropicana. Reached the petrol station 'ESSO' in less than 5 minutes. Could've been shorter if it wasnt for the "Red, orange and greens".

Vooosh! Water struck my car from the back. Sourcing from a hose of pressure. The gentleman swept thru the car for about 5 minutes. Then came along the soap extravaganza. Wiping their way, i was listening to Asmaradana, a song of classical inheritance of love by Datin Tiara Jacquelina from Puteri Gunung Ledang. Not long after that, they knocked on my window. "Ok sir." And it was somewhat a cue for me to get my ass out and pay up at the ticketing counter inside. I took out RM10.00. While looking at the other bills in my wallet, i passed the cash to the counter-lady. She looked as if she could just faint anytime soon. Anywho, Neo was sparkling bright when i was back after paying. I drove off happily when my eyes were struck by a Myvi from afar. Black 17' rims. And K-II speed stickers. Interesting. And so, the journey home. I reached the house. Gave Salam. Syakirah replied my salam. =) How i wish to see her grow up into a lady. Took a bath and saw that it was about to rain. What curse has befall me tis day. Oh nevermind!

The evening went past so slow that i could do so many things at once. Haha how weird is it that i could actually miss that someone till i was heart sick. Hmm enough of that. So i dressed up in my Quicksilver T-shirt and Levi's Jeans. awaiting the for the strike of 8.30pm. And so, i had dinner alone. While watching TV. Just a fried egg and some vege with fish strips. 8.25pm my watch showed. So i went upstairs. Gave mama a kiss on the cheek and said good bye. Mama warned..well it sounded more like advice to me. She said i shouldnt be out too late.

I drove to Aman Suria to meet up with fellow SNC'ians. Lame may it sound but i think, it's somewhat an obsession that these people spend their time and money for a car. Had discussions with the president, Einhander and others like ikandarat,zasryn,udin,rusty,keegan,ic3,dir3woLf,dee and others. I paid RM10 for the official club sticker. It looks very nice even at first glance. We then went and paste the stickers on our cars respectively. I wasn't sure where to stick it. So hell it was. I went and stick up the sticker at the rear left window of Neo. Looked elegant. Truly.

A word of advice to myself. I loved the rims and the modifications the guys and gurls did to their cars. But i kept thinking back. I don't need all those for now. Suit myself up with priorities for God's sake. And so i went home at exactly 10.30pm and reached home 5 minutes later. With my HID's on, the security guards were somewhat curious. So, the house was dark. Except for the pond lights. I gave the fishes their nightly feast. Pellets were flowing from right to left. Then i wondered. How is papa doing. He's in the Phillipines right now. Wonder what he's doing. Mama's asleep. So is Ira. Brother still on the machine chatting with his peeps. Then,i finally sat down. And started thinking of making a blog. It ended up like this. I wonder how this blog would look like in a months time. That is, if i had the time and energy to keep going on like this. But i'll try. I won't dissapoint too early.

The clouds and stars shut the night. The sun awaits eagerly i suppose over the other end. Waiting for its turn. I havent prayed my Isya' yet. In vain i am. Someone text me. Saying that she had problems with her life,parents and studies. So, the best treatment i could give was what people gave me. Prayer. Allah is always accepting us. Why not take the chance to open up to Him? I mean it won't cost u a thing. Anyway, tomorrow im going for friday prayers insyaAllah at 12.45pm. then im meeting with Nad, Jae and Zae *ironic,i know* in One Utama at 2.00. I think afiq will be there too. I miss them alot. Has been a very very long season since i've last seen them.

Alright, to sum up this set of post, i pray that the world is in safe hands tonight. And i hope tomorrow morning would be as aspiring to everyone. God bless. Salam.

No comments: