Friday 19 January 2007

Clouds of wisdom...

A spot of cloud i could see whilst i was driving down the road. Overlooking the green trees, and brown land that covers the earth. Screeching sounds of engines from cars. Rushing and Thrusting their way around the roads around me.

Today is Friday. Or it was friday. Well, I often wondered, how God is all merciful to us. Giving us life day by day, yet seeing people destroy His good earth. The planet he gave us to live. I wonder sometimes, are we being fair? Are we being who we are supposed to be?

Anyway, today I went for Friday prayers. The Khatib was talking about Maal Hijrah. Or moving. It caught my attention when he was talking about the spirit Rasulullah s.a.w had to leave his hometown, and go to a distant land.

As usual, lunch after that. A quiet day indeed. Watched the telly with Ira. Little Britain. How insane some people get. Haha moments of laughter filled me through the solemn evening.

So to end tonight, like a cliche, aurevoir!

-HiLmi -

No comments: