Monday 8 January 2007

A Day of Worries...


Bon Jour!! Hmm today was a pleasant day indeed. I woke up as usual, like a lazy bear in the woods, at 1pm. Haha i know i know. I should lay off sleeping so much. Makes me duller, no? Hmm anyway, Mama woke me up and said " Papa's coming back tonite!! We have to go and send the Estima off for a carwash!" and so i woke up with my eyes closed and went straight to the toilet. Well, theorologically, i did bang the wall and sort.





So there I was with my mum in One Utama. We went for lunch while waiting. We had the Estima washed in an hour or so. Hmm so i had Kuay Teow and Mum had Laksa. So eating away lunch time and the clock striked 3! Hmm so we went down and got to the car. Me in the Neo and her in the Estima. She was scared that she had to wait a few hours for the car to be cleaned so i had to bring the Neo along.






Went back home. And how time flies! It was time to pick up Ilham and Ira. Hmm So off i went! Forcing myself to drive through the horrendous traffic in front of the school. Shit. It was tiring.


Then at around 4, Aunty Millie came to take pictures of the stuff i wanted to donate to the charity organisation. And we also just had too many things in the house. Easy way out? Throw em all away. Haha.




Hmm ok so a close friend of mine, Noor Zehan Ahmad Hisham, did this beauty tonight at around 11.40 pm. She did a poem. A good one it is. Well, at least to me. I'll give it a topic.



Solace Serenade



U make me sick..
burnin hot with fever
but i dun wana push u away
i yern 4 u mo
of each passin day
dat makes me churn
ur not longer there
not bcoz ur my despair
U were wat i cared
bout most in a split second
and i noe i shudnt
so now dis is my mortal sin
in love and not with him
da desire is glutinous
n i m full of sin
show me da way
back 2 da rite path
bring down da warm light
with thou wrath
take it all away
dis pain n misery
for now i noe
i can only turn 2 thee.

By: the Zae

Hmm so what do you think? Good eh? Hm well i think it is bloody brilliant. She mustve had her heart felt when she did this. I even told her, the last time i tried writing, i cried. For several days i couldnt pick myself up. So yeah, Solace Serenade.

To wrap up this set, i would like to thank God for giving me a tomorrow to fix myself and get everything right. And till next time, bye!!

-Hilmi-

No comments: