Friday 5 January 2007

Morning Has Broken..



Tis was 7.04 in the morning when i saw the time on my phone this morning. Here i have a picture to share with everyone. A picture of the four of us. It was taken during a Performance and Awards Night in 2005. I couldn't remember the date and day though. I only remembered Nad went up to the stage, winning the Presidential Award. So, the point of me sharing this photo; i'm seeing them today. After so long we've been parted. Each by our own destination and studies. Afiq (left) has gona for Architecture and Design studies in UTM KL. The one in pink, Jae went for A levels in UEM Perak. Nad, the one in white and denim, went to India. To further her studies also in A levels under the International Baccaularate programme. And the monkey on the right. That's me. He went to pursue a Graphic Designs course in LimKokWing University College of Creative Technology, Cyberjaya.


All pursuing different areas of studies. Different locations. We still remained in contact. Even without seeing each other for so long. Our memories in school we're still kept in our hearts. Well, im not sure about them. But i have.

In high school, Sekolah Sri KDU. i've had the time of my life. There i poured out my heart and soul. Whether it was studies or personal. I met many people. Well, types of people should be it. Nothing bad really! It's just, you'll need to have the tolerance in knowing these people. Thank God i've met them. Anyhow, these three people here are like the pearls of my life besides my family. You can say, family's like Burberry and friends are like Gucci. They're of the same class but of different places in my heart. I've promised to meet them in One Utama today. At 2.00pm after friday prayers that is.

While listening to my fave selection of music on my laptop, i looked out the window. No honestly. I was. The weather had a bit of chill in it. I did read the papers today. It was about the typhoon and thunderstorms heading towards Peninsular Malaysia. Then, i moved on to the entertainment part. The wits of some people, slamming and jamming till morning light. And at the same time, 200,000 people are homeless in Johor Darul Takzim. How are we as humans to act like this?. Im not against any form of entertainment. Dj Sammy & Tiesto. I love their chemistrical music. I won't deny. But where is the humanity in this?Haha!! Sometimes i laugh even at myself. How dastardly lucky I am. To have a place to stay. A family. And such. While lots of them out there are left with nothing. Abit of something maybe. Or even alot of nothing.

Anyways, let the World be. Leave it for it's none of yer business. =) Well until when will we be this way. It's already 8.45am. I'm neither sleepy nor am i awake. Go figure! hahaha I think im actually going to enjoy blogging really. Puring out ideas and thoughts.

I started reading abit of poetry. Got me quite interested. It was " If there are any Heavens" by e.e cummings. The material is themed after mothers. "a heaven pansy nor a fragile heaven, but a great one with guardians of men..."

Of course, Men are what their mothers made them. A mother is she who can take place of all others. Yet alone, whose place none else can take.

So, i'll stop writing as my brain and my mind would need some sleep. Hmm maybe this interlude might give me more aspiring ideas to write more at night! So, i'll be off.

Cheerio! -hiLmi-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you Old skool!

haha nuh,
2005, the good times.... rofl

I reckon 2005 was the best year! dont u agree?

Well lets see what 2007 brings aye?