Thursday 25 January 2007

A pinch of friendship..Rebuilt.. No?

Today, something really interesting happened. The morning woke up the way it should as usual. Nothing more than an ordinary thursday morning. Till when i came to class at 9am, I found out the class was forwarded to 12pm. I mean, how smart can some people be to not let their students know about this. And so, being forced by myself, I went.

I also went to Low Yat today. With my Cherrie, Keith and Caster. Caster has been joining us for a week. Everything seems to be together again. Together. I hope we could last like this till forever. Im just wondering what could've triggered the madness in all of us?

Anyway, something came up! I gotta go!

1 comment:

Khai Ju / Josephine said...

Since u dont have a chat box so i type it here. urmhum.. "HOW can ur blog be NICER then mine" ish ish ish. *jelous*


~Jo~