Saturday 13 January 2007

Settles of A Day..

Today was very chilly. A chill in the air, made me think twice of waking up early for breakfast. So mama just had to spoil my dreams and poof!..I was awake. Or so i thought. Haha Yeah. So we had breakfast. A bowl of Mee Hoon. Hmm Then papa said "Get ready to go KLCC!"..

So Im doing a Recon mission to getting my new rims.Haih i Really have no idea how to tell my dad. I just want it. =( but i should just be thankful for what i have. =)

Anyway, at night, Akma called me. I was the happiest man on earth! Haha. eLvie said I was on cloud 9. Hahahar.. Anyway, had an hour of chat with her. It's nice to know her parents are OK with me. Hm Missing her already.

Dungkopf! Haha anyway, Im gonna go off now. Tomorrow Im ciaoing to college. So won't be blogging much till I get back. Till then, cheerio!!

No comments: