Thursday 11 January 2007

Moments of stress and awaiting..argh!

What the heck happened to the net? Oh my God, i would pretty much want an explanation. Though i already have one. Maybe it's caused by the earthquake which happened near to a week ago in Taiwan. I wonder how the survivors are. I wonder how the other victims are doing.





Anyway, ill just do a sprint blog this time. So two days of no blogging. Made me kind of insane actually. Have been sleeping early and all. I found out that i just can't stand myself looking at the Neo'rians changing their rims and all. Racun u might call it too. See, i know it is of no difference. But i do like the change. If ever my father would allow me to, i would greatly appreciate it.





Moving on to the meeting i had with the SNC committee and Budimas MAA charity foundation. I came as early as 9.00 am in the morning. We agreed to have it at 10. Well, i wasnt wearing my watch i suppose. Raja Saadi, a manager of the Project Development of Budimas came at around 9.30am. He treated me a cup of Cappucino just to run the time while waiting for the Vice President and Einhander and Dee to come. Anyway, we had the meeting at exactly 10.05am. Ms.Millie Sia, the vice chairman or president under the board of trustees started to talk about charity and what the organisation does. She is also one of my mums friend. A very nice lady she is. The meeting is should i say confidential until a certain extent which i will post it later till i find it ok to be posted.





So after that we had lunch there at Charlies Reserve. Used to be called Capistrano. I had a bowl of Ginger Mee. Dee had a plate of Fried vermicelli and Ein had a plate of tenderloin steak.Yum! hm to those SNC.net members who didnt make it. Sorry guys! haha So Along, my eldest cousin was there too. He also works in MAA. He is like a mentor. A supervisor if u may call it to me. He guides me and also tells me if im doing something wrong or no.





Then i met papa at the VIP eating room. Everyone was looking at me. The whole day, all i could think of was to be like him. An idol to many. Respected by what he has done and not because who he was before. He is a man of dignity and a distinguished mind. He is my father. Ramlan Abdul Rashid. He is very caring towards his family. His fellow colleagues. And so on. He was born a normal man. Studied hard. VERY hard to get himself to school and University. Studied in Ball State Uni America. Truly my father has worked per se his butt off to get to where he is now. Granted the title of Datuk and given the oppurtunity to be in the board of Director, i simply am amazed at him. He has the leadership skills i adore and also the maths brain of Einstein. He is different from those i've met. Well of course! He's my dad for God's sake.
He had to go on the bicycle with his dad and brother to go to school. A 10 kilometer ride every day!! Make it 20 for the return trip! Man, it mustve hurt. But i look up to him as more than my father. He is like a mentor to me. A judge, a teacher, a lecturer, a joker(haha), and those things u won't think he is. Overall, he has my support in whatever he is doing. And i Love him so. And i hope he is to me too.

Moving on to today, i went out with Akma. Finally, after two weeks. It was great to see her again. It brought me a smile. Which could last me the whole week. Well, we went and had a short lunch as she had to hurry back for English class in Shah Alam. After the whole soiree, me and my mum had a second lunch. She was hungry. What could i do?? haha So she was asking lots and lots about Akma. Im grateful that she understands our position and relationship now. And i thank God for giving me the chance of a lifetime.

Today also, something really sad happened. A friend of mine, lost her father. A heart attack was all it took. I was also thinking about her condition right now. And also of Zae. I wonder what she is facing. After what that bloody moron did to her. How could he be such a mindless asshole so moronic that i can't even believe my ears??

So yeah, tomorrow, me and the SNC.net people are going to meet up with the Proton people at the Centre of Exellence in Subang. A general meeting to intro ourselves towards the media. I hope all goes well.

Just a small message to people out there. Take care of what u already have. For if God was to take it away. You might not get another chance to embrace that moment again. Think wise.

-HiLms-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hurt but i cant cry. Arent i a good girl? :D

Anonymous said...

zae..ur just so poyo..nyahahha =P