Sunday 21 January 2007

I Love You....


What is Love but a feeling of un-shattered care and want. What is Love if I may ask, but to wield yourself in a choice between you and together?


Who is there to answer this? But only God? Only God knows.


Today, I feel as though my life is, Alhamdulillah perfect! Knowing that I have a GREAT family. A great girl that i Love so much. And my friends. And I hope, my studies would be of my perfection in life too.
But then again, I think that I have found her. The one that has a place in my heart. And soul. A person who really understands me. And be there for me. Love me not for who I am, But WHAT I am to her. I truly thank God for her. My sister(left) also thinks that she's lovely. For an 8 year old. Anything is lovely. But this time, i could see 'us'. I really don't want to think much about it. As they say, sometimes, when you hope too much, It won't turn out the way you want it to. But heck. Let God decide before we even speculate. Oh Allah! I give you my utmost trust in all my life's handling.
I know it might sound too religious or orthodox, but hey! It's God we're talking about man!
So, tonight I had two more songs put up in my collection. Mungkin by Anuar Zain and Mungkir Bahagia by Hazami. Very beautiful compositions they are. Malaysians. We can! Haha
Tonight was also the Juara Lagu. I could see Malaysia is improving in their Music Industry. Keep it up!
So, tomorrow, college starts. With a 10am Faculty briefing. Which I think might end sooner than I think. I hope, this new semester, I would strive and do my best. Not only for myself, but also for my parents. And to my siblings. Goals. I do have them. Melbourne 2008! How does that sound? Well, sounds easy but hey, I wouldnt place my bets on it just yet. Maybe i'd re-think and go after my degree studies. As they say " Slow and Steady wins the race!". I hope this quote is true. Hahaha.
I have to admit. These few days, i have been quite solemn. Sad? Depressed? For what ever reason I really don't know. Im afraid I might not want to! Haha. Sometimes a short laughter makes me a great man for the whole day. Seems to be that, God is helping out. In many ways. And like Zehan says, "it's always good to know that we can lay our backs and ask God for help". Thanks Zae. =)
Tis isn't farewell. Just a short relief from my deep thoughts and as you can see. " Dispersions of thoughts". Ironic, isn't it? Haha. Valentine's day is coming up. I hope i'll have something up my sleeves. Cheerio!
-HiLmi-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U NEVER TOLD ME U HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!!
OH WELL!!! HOPE U HAVE A GREAT TIME AT COLL TMR!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..u never asked.. =P