Friday 30 October 2009

A Leaf


Autumn's really nice. It's warm and chilly at the same time. Always a good blend of wind, rain, shine and all that. It's a beautiful scene. My most favourite season of the four. Lovely weather.
Anyway, I'm currently at Kak Fida's. Staying here tonight. Its Halloween tomorrow, so I won't want to be around loads of people. Today's been a busy day. Had an international student sign-in as part of the new rules and regulations for the Border Agency. Also had a meeting with the Gradshow committee members and Paul Slocombe, the tutor heading this batch's graduate show. InsyaAllah it'll be a big one!
Anyway I've been awake since 9am today. It's already ten past midnight. Really tired and sleepy. Was thinking of taking photos at Perry Park tomorrow if the weather is good. And if I wake up that is. Hope everything's going well with all of you =)
Salam

No comments: