Saturday 3 October 2009

Cleaning

Kitchen has been cleaned! Finally after having to see such a disgusting kitchen, Me and Yin took the time to clean up the mess and get rid of what needs to be ridden of. We scrubbed and 'sental' everything till it was 'OK' for us. We were happy with it. Hahaha. Then my room was next. I took most of the things that I had and considered whether if i wanted to throw them or no. Hehe. Tiring job unpacking. Really. Thanks Yin for the wonderful help!

Went shopping for a few household things. Oh by the way, bought a pair of room slippers for myself. Always wanted one. Got them from M&S for 5 quids. Not expensive but seriously comfy. Mind's getting astray tonight. Been really tired and not having proper night's rest. Body aches didn't help either. Unpacking and all made my back ache like nobody's problem. Ergh.

Anyway, just looked outside the window. Beautiful lights. Well obviously plain yellow ones. But the city scape is just fantastic. Wish I could share it with someone.

My sayang's been really busy as well. With her friend's open house and stuff. Bet she's awfully tired. Been talking about when she could come and see me in the UK. I know it sounds funny but I really do miss her. Would help if we could see each other for abit. InsyAllah.

Sipping my tea on this pretty warm night, I'm quite satisfied with what I've got. Alhamdulillah. Now it's just getting my mind back on track to getting my work done for Uni. Dissertation and other major projects have just been back in my mind. D&AD have just released new briefs. Looked fantastic. Might just disect them tomorrow. Exciting.

It's only 8:30pm and I'm already falling asleep. Had only Dutch Gouda Cheese i got from Tesco's and some bread. Pretty light eh? Simplicity wins. I just want to get some really well deserved rest and sleep it off tonight. I've already done my prayers. So I should be well awake by Fajr/Sunrise. Hope you guys are having a good time wherever you are.

Salam.

No comments: