Sunday 4 October 2009

How can u not love it


The view was just spectacular. Didn't notice it till i woke up for morning prayers today. Saw the beautiful autumnal sun piercing through the clear skies. MasyaAllah. It was so peaceful while it lasted.

Today I went to the market to get a few things. Sadly? The wet market was closed. Blargh! So went on to the Carboot sale nearby with Andy and the gang. Bought myself a pretty cool long carpet. Cost me a fiver. Simple and just fits in. I'm waiting for Kak F to pick me up to her new place. Gonna help her unpack and all. Just knew she moved close by!

Also unpacked the kitchen stuff Fairuz and Ayu left last summer. My kitchen is so complete. Thanks guys. Anyway will post more interesting stuff soon. Ta.

Wish 'you' were here to watch the sun rise with me.

No comments: