Thursday 1 October 2009

Back in Birmingham

Alas, i'm finally back in Birmingham. The trip back was quite tiring. 7+7 hours of flight time. 4 or so hours of waiting and etc. And an hour of delay in Dubai. But overall it was all good Alhamdulillah. I've arrived safely.

Went straight back to the new place. My new place is called Londonderry House. It's an all student flat. I've got an en-suite room all to myself and sharing a kitchen with five others. Everything looked pretty cold. Maybe cause of the emptiness. I've got to fill it with things soon. I can't even sleep here yet cause i've not got my pillow, duvets and all of them are still back at the storage. InsyaAllah by tomorrow I should have settled all of it.

Came as a surprise Barclays Bank decided to cancel a few of my direct debits. Whilst I'm in Malaysia. Haih. Frustrating la. Oh and O2 said they didn't receive my last payment due to the earlier trouble. So hence my number got barred once i arrived at the airport. Charming. When I came home, i met one of the guys living here. Looked pretty friendly. So i extended a hello first. Responded quite well haha.

Just wasting time right now. Wanting to sort out my things quickly so i can work on my academic soon. It's been put off too long. I've got to say, i kinda love the view I have right now. Facing Aston University, The Queen's Court and a very nice scape of buildings. When i said buildings, not old and weird ones. Quite a scenery. I'll post a pic or two later insyaAllah.

Anyway can't deny that i feel great being back. Wanting to start Uni soon. Excited, Nervous and pumped with passion and enthusiasm. I do miss people back home, but because they are there, I'm willing to go the distance and achieve what I sought out to do in the first place. InsyaAllah. I pray Allah will ease my burdens.

Gotta get some lunch now. How was your McD sayang? Good? :)

salam.

No comments: