Tuesday 6 October 2009

First Day in Third Year


Feels good seeing familiar faces today in Uni. Also happy to have met new ones as well.

Today I had my first class since we broke off for summer about three months ago. We've got Clive and Ross as our tutors. Brilliant people. Ross's a new tutor in Uni. She's an experienced Creative Director. Worked in Australia for abit. I'm sure she'll be great help for all of us. She's so funny AND friendly as well. Hope to learn alot more from her.

The day started off pretty wet. The roads were all wet and slippery. Could see reflections from my place high up on the 9th floor. Got ready and walked to class. Started off seeing what Ross did when she was with TBWA Australia. It was wonderful. Was truly inspired. Didn't get to say much though. Anyway, we then broke off for tea and Clive took over. We had our session regarding our Negotiated Project and Dissertation. In short, I've got hell lots of things to do. This year, there's no play-play. There hasn't been a playtime session. Even since year one. Alhamdulillah so far I've gotten through fine. But I'm praying really hard so I'd get through with flying colours. Amin.

Anyway Kak Fida sent me back yesterday, after spending two nights at her place. Had a wonderful time with them. Now i need to get cracking with my assignments. I've got four design briefs running at the same time. Wonderful isn't it. Aiyaiyai. Alot needs to be done. With so little time.

Wish me luck! Pray for my success k?

Salam.

No comments: