Tuesday 27 October 2009

What has been happening.


Hiya. Sorry for the lack of updates. The chicken's in the oven right now so I'll make this short and sweet.

It's been a hectic hectic week. Been having trouble getting work done for class. I've currently got the 'Metro Newspaper', 'Bodyshop', 'Vladivar Vodka' and 'Aero Chocolates' as briefs running at the same time. It's really good fun. But it takes alot out of you. Physically and mentally speaking. Ideas don't just come by your head suddenly. So loads of things have to be done to complete these briefs. So far I've got good response. The difference of the 'Bodyshop' brief is that i'm working on it myself now. The others are in creative teams.

Apart from the workload in uni, I've also got an interesting offer to get together with three other companions to set up our own agency. It's not too far away in the future, so wait up for news. We've been putting this off since Summer. There's a lot of opportunities there. It'll be interesting for me to learn and work side by side these great people. It'll be a tiring one i admit. But well worth the experience. Will see what happens. InsyaAllah i pray very hard so it'll work and I would have the Creativity, patience, discipline and whatever I need to go where I want.

I hate the term '...at the end of the day, we don't even know what we are doing!'. It just shows how well you are focused with your goals and what you want to be in say 10 years! The agency i was talking about might just be well worth the 5 years. But always think ahead. Some companies that I see only get to a point of 10 years, and then they will re-new or re-establish their position or proposition. That's bollocks.


Like what David Ogilvy said 'What's your BIG IDEA?'. No point selling something if you're doing it for JUST 10 years! Think 50. 100 years. And ahead! Why not? At least it shows you live for a certain belief. A certain proposition. Single minded that it makes you special and unique.

Anyway photos are from today's One Day Brief. It was for 'Aero Chocolate Bubbles'. Was great fun reviewing. Didn't have much fun doing it cause we were all worn out from the other briefs. Specially the 'Metro' one. InsyaAllah i'll post some things up here related to the briefs.

In the mean time, I'm gonna just sit back, relax and have my dinner. Accompanied by a few movies and back to bed (i've just woke up from a nap actually). So there you go. What will you be doing tonight?

Salam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like that yellow bow flats/pump, hehe, kind of a stand out amongst all the sneakers :D