Sunday 11 October 2009

Tak Mungkin Ku Melepasmu

This is another beautiful song. Really feel homesick suddenly. Seeing
so many people and their families today atvthe Coventry Eid Open
House. Was pretty knackered as well. Collin, a friend, sprained his
back BAD. Paramedics had to come twice. He was in agony. Hope he gets
well.

Thanks to Abg Lubi, Kak Fida and Wan, I feel so at home. I really am
homesick. Didn't want to say or show it. But you know, it gets to you
finally. I talk about my family to people. Without realising that I
actually miss them so much. Apart from that I also miss my special one
back home. It's only been 10 days since I left Malaysia for Birmingham
again. But it feels like forever.

I pray to Allah, may He lighten my burden and make easy what is tough
for me. For I am only human, and this is really a challenge. But I
thank Allah for giving me the spirit to go on. To get where I want.
Chase my dreams. That's been the push for whatever that's in my mind.

I miss my family. I miss my dearest sayang.

Her photos on my desktop make me stay my heart and work harder to
achieve my dreams. The photos that I took of my family in the summer
are my ammuntion to get through this war zone. I need to press on.
Insyaallah.

Hilmi Ramlan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u been blogging! i shud put u in my blogroll, always forgot to check ur blog. semangat kuat hilmi! insya-Allah going to be a smooth journey!

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Thanks! =D