Thursday 8 October 2009

The Night Sky

I'm sitting outside of Kak fida's house waiting for her to come back
from Tesco. I can't help to see the beautiful sky looking down on me.
Beautiful. Peaceful and calm. While listening to music, I pulled out
my ear phones and tried to listen to nature. Nothing. Silence. Except
for sounds of whispering jets coming from far away.

This beautiful night, though it's very cold right now, I'm missing you
so much. After the call we had, never was I wrong in thinking that all
this would be worth it. It's never easy to leave someone you love
behind. And come back a year after. Not with everything beautiful that
you see everywhere.

I know it sounds pretty insane to always want you here. But I also
thank Allah for giving us a chance to really understand each other.
Even in such circumstances and distances. Ever so beautiful a human
heart. To love is to know no Borders.

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: