Friday 16 October 2009

More Reading Material


Had a walk in town, just to get some fresh air. Have not been feeling at all well today. Went in Waterstone's just to check out some books. Fair enough i got myself two! Pictured above. I love the poster since I first saw it. Great wit. Beautiful copy. The other book was written by Steve Harrison. The big man at Wunderman's. An well known agency. Halfway reading through it, I remembered hearing his name from someone. It was my lecturer Clive. Apparently Clive has had experience with him. The time he taught us the three box strategy. Brilliant piece of advice to be honest.

Anyway, the small red book is a compilation of wonderful quotes. Should go and check it out. I've got loads of stuff to do now. Had pasta with stir fried beef. Delicious ;) Till next post!

Salam

No comments: