Wednesday 21 October 2009

When you fall?

How do you pick yourself up?

Just a short post today. Not feeling too well. Again. And I've got
loads of work that needs to be done.

People say tomorrow's a new day. Is it? I am always in a predicament
where I always get to this stress or 'bottom pit' of my confidence
level whenever things just don't go the way it should or how I would
like them to. I know for sure, Allah knows best and insyaallah will
ease my burdens.

So how do you pick yourself up? I remembered Reading somewhere about
Mr. Churchill which MIGHT'VE sounded like this :

" Success is going from one failure to another without losing
enthusiasm "

I think that's it. It's true isn't it. Life's better if we keep
failing rather than not doing anything at all I reckon. I have a
feeling someone wrote that too. But anywho, you get the picture.

It shows how much you want in life, when you try to pick yourself up
again. And again. Without losing interest.

" Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. " - Alfred
(Batman)

Salam!

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: