Tuesday 3 November 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!!



Wishing him a superb birthday! He's the best of the best out there. I pray hard that Allah would bless you in everything that you do, reward you in all you do and make real your doa and wishes so it'll come true. InsyaAllah.

I know it's been a tough one for all of us. But we've managed so far. InsyaAllah, God is Almighty. He will only take something from us when He has prepared something MUCH better. I pray Allah will strengthen you in physical, mental and taqwa. Let's put a smile on our faces and fight on!

Surprisingly, they're playing mercun out there. Maybe to commemorate your birthday? haha. Can't wait to see you. REAL soon.

With love from you son,

Happy Birthday Pa.

You're the man ;)

3 comments:

Papa. said...

Thank you for the beautiful thought and great wishes for my birthday.Insya'Allah we will do better in the coming years.As for me,Tawakkal,Berikhtiar,Berfikir ,Berzikir and Sabar are the keys to have better and meaningful life.

Papa said...

Thank you son.
Your beatiful thought is a wonderful gift for my birthday.
Luv.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful thoughts of you .It is a great gift for my birthday.