Monday 9 November 2009

Project PapaMamaIra.

Hey! Cheers from London. Am blogging straight from my phone. Currently
papa, mama and ira are all asleep. Jet lagged? Hehe. I've got some
work to do. Maybe till about 11pm, I'll get to bed. :) anyway it's
nice having them around. Feel rather warm although the weather's
pretty cold and harsh today.

They even got through the checkpoint nicely alhamdulillah. Rendang,
Dendeng you name it. Woooh. She cooked it the day before and packed it
for me. Thanks Ma. We had rendang and toasted bread for dinner. In the
middle of London? What more can I ask for? :)

The bus trip to Heathrow was ok. Had these old couple behind me
talking about their travels and how this airport and that airline
screwed their trip. Fascinating. Haha. Had the earphones plugged most
of the time anyway. From Birmingham to Banbury to Heathrow. 2hrs
45mins. Woooh. Tiring that is.

That's all for Day 1. Will update more soon. Oxford street?
Knightsbridge? Covent Garden? Here I come!

Sent from the iPhone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your family! :D ANd so some wicked shopping in London while you're at it! If you are still there on weekends, do go to Portobello st and take tonnes of pics! :)