Wednesday 11 November 2009

Happy Birthday Hilmi =]

Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah. I've lived 21 years and now
stillgoing strong. Many achieved, loved and more to come.

Thank you all foe the well wishes. May God bless you all. This year's
birthday came pretty swiftly. Unfortunate my brother and girlfriend
couldn't b here to celebrate. Next year perhaps?

Anyway, had a good day in Harrods today. Terrible dinner at 'Jom
Makan'. They are so unfriendly and food was disgusting. Not even
saying thank you for our patronage and tips we gave? Too much there.

Anyway Oxford Street awaits tmrw. Maybe Westfield as well. Received a
wonderful present from papa and mama. Thank you for the beautiful
family heirloom (I consider). It will stay with me till my sons. :)

Happy 21st Birthday to me!!

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: