Friday 20 November 2009

A little too soon.

Heyy. Sorry for the lack of updates. Been caught up with Uni work and
parents. They've been around for a week or so. Heading back to KL on
Monday. Sure am going to miss them here in the UK. :'(

I'm trying not to get too attached. Cause it's difficult if i am. It
gets too emotional. But anyway I've done this before. Insyaallah it
should be ok. And besides. A few moths more and I'll be home. :)

Other than tonnes of Uni work that needs doing, we've been shopping
alot. I hope not too much. Alhamdulillah we're still given the leisure
and opportunity. We'll be in Manchester tmrw for Old Trafford and
sightseeing. Belfry Golf Course before that.

Sad news. Allahyarhamah Wan Pulau as she was called by us grandkids
passed away today Malaysian time. She's not been in the best of
conditions the past few months. I've had the chance of talking and
joking with her when it was Eid. May Allah bless your soul and your
family. Insyaallah. Inalillah. From Our Lord we came, to Him we return.

It's 3am in the morn. A little knackered from doing Ads. 2 briefs done
by Monday. And a presentation for Tuesday. I'm praying hard so I get
through really well. Amin.

Ya Allah, I pray for success and please ease my burdens. Amin. Ya
rabbal al Amin.

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: