Sunday 8 November 2009

Sushi Sunday!


Had loads of fun today! Bari and Yin travelled down from Stafford and the three of us made sushi together. Not only that, Tempura seafood and Salmon Teriyaki! It was quite a feast. We didn't even finish the first set. And there was another pot of sushi rice boiling. We're aching in agony now. Stomach full of food!

Alhamdulillah we've also settled a few things regarding LensaMata. The three of us decided to get together and combine our photography styles. Each of us contributing a little bit and insyaAllah we'll have a working photography agency of three people doing weddings, events and even potraits. Stay tuned for more info!

Parents are coming tomorrow! Excited? Of course. I've still got a ton of work to do. But in my heart I know that He above knows best. He must have something planned for me. InsyaAllah. Like they say " Bismillahi Tawakkaltu Allallah" Tawakkal. I've written a whole post on tawakkal. Which means to do your best and Allah will do the rest.

Anyway I've got to take the coach to the Airport tomorrow. 2 1/2 hour journey?! What WILL I be doing on the bus. Making sure every eletronic is charged, clothes packed and sort. I'll be in London for the next few days with my parents and sister Ira. They'll be here to celebrate my birthday. Oui? Haha. I'm turning 21 this coming wednesday! Excited? Very. I've not celebrated my birthday for quite some time now. Been away and of course, at some point it never became of any importance. So yeah. But this year it's different. And I am thankful to Allah for providing me with such beautiful parents and siblings. Beautiful friends and a wonderful girlfriend who is FAR FAR away. Can't wait to celebrate my 22nd with her next year.

Anyway I'm calling it a night. Really knackered. Gotta finish up packing and I should be well on my way. Please pray for my success. I really need all that i can get. It's not easy Final Year. But not impossible insyaAllah.

salam. And have a wonderful week!

p.s: ill be in London, so i MIGHT not be able to blog properly. I might do entries from the iPhone. Stay tuned ;)

No comments: