Thursday 5 November 2009

Too Small a Perspective?


(credits to Bored-Panda)

To photographers, it can also mean 'wide angle not wide enough?'.

Just had a good chat with Mama. Got to learn about a few things. But to sum it up, it was pretty dissapointing. And a little tiring too? Sometimes, we've just got to grow up. I'm still growing up. You should too.

May Allah bless my parents for being the best. Which without them I am no one. Same goes to my siblings. I hope they'll always remember that.

We should always look at things from a step back. Only then will we be able to see the bigger picture. Anyway I have loads of work to do. I've been sulking over it but not done much. At all i think.


Anyway i've bought myself the new Magic Mouse from Apple. Wonderful tool. I needed a new mouse anyway. The old one was bad enough cause the roller ball was spoiled. The clicks sounded like gun shots. Haha.

So enough for tonight then. Salam.

No comments: