Saturday 20 June 2009

Weekend before home

Hi all! I'm currently in Bicester with my 'overseas' family, the Katukulas. :) Kak Fida and Abang Lubi as usual welcomed me to their warm home. Like always :) This time, we have kak fida's brother , Wan with them. Amazing people. I enjoy their company and I am thankful.

Anyway, today's journey was not too bad. The train ride from Birmingham to Bicester North station took an hour and a half. Filled with chats and catching up between me and Lubi. Shortly after we arrived, Kak fida picked us up. And well on our way to their house.

She cooked chicken porridge and 'pengat pisang', a Malaysian desert. Oh man. You can dream of making it alone. It's actually quite easy though. haha. Anyway we just finished playing the PS3. Man, i've got to get me one of those. Argh! The thing is, it might prove as a point of distraction when I have work. Even with the laptop, I've been distracted so so much. Anyway, we've bought tickets for the Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen at the iMax theatre at the Millenium Point in Birmingham. Should be fun. :)

Was thinking of hitting the Bicester Village for a little shopping for home (and me..). I've not pampered myself. Arghh!! I need some pampering hahaha. I think(personally), I've done quite well for second year. Alhamdulillah. So I want to celebrate that. Will see what interests me. Hahaha.

I'll post photos from tomorrow's iMax experience insyaAllah. I've not got my camera with me, but the iPhone's camera should do well enough.

Salam!

No comments: