Wednesday 17 June 2009

2nd Year? Case Closed!!


Second year flew just like that. Started off pretty slow. Then moved on to learning new things and becoming familiar with the group of people. We've grown and learned from each other. And of course, not forgetting our mentor Clive for teaching us everything we know. brilliant man!

Got my results today. So that officially ends my second year in Uni. Wow two years gone just like that. Where have I been? (loads of places actually) but really. Theoretically, I must've been lost in my own mind. I've learned alot. That's all i need to say. Alhamdulillah. Results were great! Didn't really expect it to be like that, but really was good enough for me. Though my dad wasn't too happy with me receiving First Class.

So yeah, First Class starts at 75%. It's not like school. Where you fight and work hard to gain 90, 95 or even 100% of the assessments/exams. The thing is, I don't HAVE exams. So live with it. I've got presentations, pitches, briefs, projects and loads more on me that I need to settle. For second year, it's been a straight First Class. 5 modules. 5 First Class. Alhamdulillah. What more can i ask?

I've got a placement. In Ogilvy&Mather Malaysia. Fantastic place. What more CAN i ask for?

But the fact that I've pushed myself (and of course, Papa for pushing me further...) makes me think. Was it all worth it?

It bloody hell was.

Abit mental in the head really cause dad's not too happy with the 75%. But the usual, he's a perfectionist and it helps. Not putting my guard down too early. Thanks pa. And of course mama for laughing right beside him. Thinking how funny this is. hahaha. Cause he has no one else to push. Arghhh! but i like the push. I like it. At least I know, he cares :)

So yeap, another victory. The battle over. But the war has just started. Next year, will be my third year or Level 6(not sure why they call them that). They've already left a HUGE shoe for us to fill in. I've got to work harder, smarter and ..... well harder. Hahaha.

Ya Allah, I pray you'll strengthen my heart, mind and soul. Ease my burdens and open the doors of Rezeki. The solution to all problems come from you.

Not sure which surah this is from but:
" If Allah helps you, then no human can overtake you"

Amin.

2 comments:

aaronhee said...

wow!!!! first classs!!! awesome!! well done man =) haha! anyway..enjoy home! take care =)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

thanks man!!! =D