Tuesday 9 June 2009

Pola Pola


Thanks to Fairuz, i've got something to play with while waiting in agony for my ticket for Malaysia to get through. This piece of genius is called the 'POLADROID'. Apparently it helps to convert images that you have into 'polaroid-like' images. It's quite something. Should give it a try!

I gave it a try on a photo of me and my sister, Syakirah. I just love this picture. Come to think of it, it's when my hair looked best (to me :P). hahaha. Anyway, might just watch a movie or two. I've been lacking of entertainment. Submissions for the GRT Awards competition is on the 12th. I've finished printing and etc. Just need to pass it to John Lowe, our tutor so he could take it away and send it off to London. I'm praying hard to even get a glimpse of what it's like there. KEANE didn't turn up today. Bummer really. But it's alright. They should be here to crit our work soon.

Ahh I've been packing as well! That's something new. hahaha. I'm quite surprised i've got lots of things. Goodness me. How DID I manage before this. Nonetheless, I should be thankful to Allah for giving me what I have and what's to come insyaAllah.

Pray for some good news insyaAllah!

No comments: