Monday 1 June 2009

June's Here


me and the ladies

Alhamdulillah, I'd first like to express how grateful I am. It's been so quick, and now im at the end of my second year in the UK. Syukur Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah :)

June's here. Barely four weeks and i'll be heading home. Lots of things I want to do, see and eat! A few of my friends already went back yesterday. I'm sure they're having a great time right now. Anyway, i've got a lot of work to do. Still behind schedule. Due to me waking up SO late in the morning. I think cause i've been staying up late. To wait for Subuh prayers and not want to miss it. Anywho, insyaAllah, tomorrow much will have been achieved. Cause today, I only managed to do 60% of what I initially wanted to. Bummer really.

Spoke to Mama and Ira just a few minutes ago. Been awhile since i spoke to my sister. So, we had quite a chat. She's taking up horse riding now. Hahaha she asked me to join when I get back. It's so hillarious. hahaha. She's being taught by one of the best riders in the world, Dato' Awang. Not sure he's how famous he is, but Papa said he's good. If i'm not mistaken, he even trained the current King of Malaysia, Yang-DiPertuan Agong Sultan Mizan.

Alhamdulillah all's going well. Except for my progress towards my final submission for next monday. Come on hilmi! COME ON!!

salam!

No comments: