Monday 22 June 2009

Sunday BBQ @ Bicester

Heyy!

So I decided to stay for another night in bicester. The last time I
get to spend with them till I get back in Autumn. Been a great time
here. Enjoyed their company and loads of advice.

The couple are just an inspiration for me. I know we usually take
great people as inspiration but I beg to differ. There are exceptions ;)

I've learned so much about working towards what you want. Goals. Yeah
yeah cheesy. But it's the truth and it works. Papa also encouraged
this. Brilliant. Now? I just need to keep doing what I do best and get
better at it ever single time.

When it comes to an edge of failure, muster all the confidence and
ride on!!

InsyaAllah I'll succeed in whatever it is I'm aiming at. :)

Thanks Lubi and Kak Fida for the great advice, trust and everything
that you've shared. Really appreciate it. =)

No comments: