Wednesday 10 June 2009

All messed up.. was?


Today marks the pause in my University life. Alhamdulillah, i've submitted the GRT DMA Awards campaign today and it should reach London by Friday. It's been a great experience, learning from so many talented people and creative minds. Not forgetting the tutors who are always there and helping me out ever if i need anything. So yeah, it's done. So now, seemingly I won't be heading home early as expected. So i'll have alot of time to spend. Argh.

I really wanted to go home early. But everything happens for a reason. Wallahualam. He knows best. So i'm sure of it. I've been cleaning and packing! So the room is pretty spacious apart from the boxes stacked at the side. hahaha.

Anyway will update more soon-ish.

Now, where's my camera.

No comments: