Tuesday 23 June 2009

5 days left!

me and kak fida =P

Just a few days left.

I've started packing the clothes into the bags. No, not the clothes I want to bring home, these are the ones i want to leave behind. Not taking much stuff with me this time around. They say 'learn from past experience' hahaha. I got back home in Birmingham at about 8:30pm. Took the 6:42 train to Banbury and changed for the train to Moor Street (thanks Lubi for the head's up!!)

The two are a gem. I've learned so much by spending a few days with them. (refer to earlier posts). I'm certainly going to miss them during the length of summer. My flight home will be, insyaAllah on Sunday the 28th of June. Expected to arrive in Kuala Lumpur on the 29th if everything goes smoothly insyaAllah. I've got flu right now. I hope it's not the whole pandemic flu. It's really worrying me. If it gets worse, I'll go to the GP's. Perhaps in Malaysia or here. Naudzubillah. I pray it's not the swine flu. Mintak jauh.

Anyway, a lot has been on my mind lately. Home, family, friends, work, placement, career, future and loads more. To be honest with you, I don't know what to expect in these few months. I can only pray and hope for the best. InsyaAllah, I'll pull through. Got a little bit more of packing and cleaning to do tomorrow. We've got to clean the house up before the inventory check in July. So we can get our deposit of the house back.

Other than that, I've got a few things on my shopping list. Need to get stuff for the family before going back. Will see what I can find.

Till next post ;)

Salam

No comments: