Wednesday 17 June 2009

A little trip


Made a little trip to Coventry yesterday. Was out of the blue really. Bored sitting in the room doing absolutely nothing. And results were supposed to come out the next day. Anxious, Excited and Worried all at the same time. Can't help it then can i :P

I took the 'long way round' train to Coventry. So the usual 20 mins ride turned out to be 40 mins! Double? But it was a lovely extra 20mins. It wa quiet (not the train of course) but the whole scenery was just splendid. I didn't even realise what I've been missing out all this while. Greens. Colours. Subhanallah. :)

Anyway I'm already yawning. Expecting to update my iPhone to the 3.0 software tonight. But no news of the update yet. Unsure how it works too. But anyway till next post!

salam


No comments: