Saturday 13 June 2009

Over the years

photo courtesy of DaoWen.

Over the years (2 to be exact) I've made new friends and companions. Not forgetting the old of course ;)

There's a quote i remembered from Mrs.Naidu's class. haha weird but here it goes!

" Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold. "


- Dean GOLD

I remember this and cherish it really well. Today me and my mates went and helped out Sam, our lecturer/tutor with his stuff. He's moving back to Malaysia, so he needs all his stuff be put into a whole container. I didn't help out much though hahaha. But yea it was fun. Went out to town and we were treated to Wokmania. A pretty nice place but can't say the same bout the food though haha. Sorry sam :P

Sam's been my lecturer for the past two years. He just got his phD. It's been a pleasure and a great experience learning from someone so young at heart (and face oso lah :P) and with so much experience. Its been an amazing time learning from him. Thanks Sam!

No comments: