Saturday 27 June 2009

Removal day!

Hey!

Today was really tiring. So I'm gonna keep this short. I had to remove
all my things to the storage centre. And of course packing was
completed a day before. It took not more than an hour and a half to
get eerythibg from home to storage room.

Alhamdulillah it was fine. My things Gould be safe and sound. Won't be
seeing them for another three months. I'm still amazed at the amount
of things that I have. Argh!!!

One more day to my flight home. Really am excited. Been 10 months
since I saw my family. Really miss them. =) well, till next post. Will
write more before I leave on Sunday night. Was thinking of writing
about my second year experience. Not a fan of details but will try. As
meticulous as I am, I'll try not to hurt ;)

Salaam!

No comments: