Saturday 13 June 2009

Summer Graduate Show 2009


It was fun, fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Works that were showcased really sparked my mind and made me want to start working again now. hahaha. Really want to keep this short. I'm really tired and I really need to lie down. My back hurts and my arms too :(

Photographed the whole event. Volunteered to do so and hoping they'll like my photos! Trevor Beattie, the ad-man graced the event with his 'last minute' attendance. He's a great guy. Simple and brilliant. For those who don't know him, he's one of the founders of BMB. Beattie McGuinness Bungay. One of the leading design agencies in the UK and the world. He used to study here in BIAD. Amazing man.

Anyway the awards were named after him. The Trevor Awards. The night took off pretty slow. It then went past me when i least expected.

In short; amazing work, happy people (though the place was really warm) and great company.

Will post a few photos on flickr soon (if im allowed to hehe).

No comments: