Friday 26 June 2009

Digital Camera Magazine : August 2009


Alhamdulillah!

I was chosen as the
'Hot Shot of the Month : August' for the Digital Camera Magazine UK. It was really shocking to be honest. It would've been great to have my photo at a corner of the page, but i get a whole page! Yay! Thanks to DCM:UK for the honour. Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to Amar and Sneha. To Amar for inviting me for the photoshoot and Sneha for being our model on that day. It was an amazing day (this was taken last Autumn in 2008). We had Razia as our make up artist, me and amar were the photographers, Sneha+Nidhi+Veronika as our beautiful models. It was fantastic. Brilliant experience. I want to do it again please? hehehe.


Regarding my packing, it's going quite well. Alhamdulillah, on time as expected. But I'm really annoyed at myself. For having SO many things! I've got 14 odd boxes and 2 bags! Plus a few funny things. Baldi, bucket and oh the agony. I hope the van i ordered tomorrow would have enough space. InsyaAllah if everything goes well I should be done by 5pm. The removals are due to come at around 3pm.

My room is in a mess right now. A clean mess I'd call it. I've just got the beddings left to pack and suck in the SUCKING bag hahahah! I just love that thing. I've also packed my bag for my sunday flight. There's nothing much to bring back to be honest. Mostly souveniers, shirts and a few pants. Emirates even sent an email asking if i'd like to upgrade to Business Class. Arghhh. I'm still thinking whether if I want to or no. But i'll decide later. Not important. (cause i have to top up 250 quid) Not much for business class to be honest. But the flight on BIZ is only till Dubai. Dubai to KL onwards? Economy as usual. Should be alright.

Anyway Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died a few hours ago. Cardiac arrest and cancer respectively. I heard Michael Jackson is a Muslim, so INALILLAH.

Will write more soon. Am just too knackered.

Salaam!

p.s: photos taken frome the iPhone 3G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u cheeky bugger. congratulations. very proud of you! :)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hahah thanks maz! =D

ctjuliana said...

congratez.. :)