Sunday 5 October 2008

Spun a web?...


Have you ever felt you've done something and there's no turning back?

I have. And there's always a risk into it. No no it's nothing dangerous. And no, it's nothing naughty either.

Education. One thing that most people look at as a form of misunderstanding of the social integrity.

For me, it's very simple. In life, you need to make some sacrifices whether certain or not. Whether you are fully aware of the OTHER consequences or no. And etc.

Why i'm posting such today? I have been thinking in my mind. The risk/sacrifices i make now. They need to be worthwhile! They need to 'count' per se.

What i DONT want is that. Just 'another' vacation overseas. I hope Allah will guide me and the others in finding our true intentions and passion in life.

I was confused with the idea of everyone doing the same thing. So who's better?

Papa said; it's the person who has the 'fine thin line'. Or some people call it the edge.

That thin line which seperates the best of the best. Good of the Greatest!

I'm not crapping ladies and gents. But i really am ambitious. Though at times, i might find myself stuck in my own web.

I'm not saying i have problems! It's just a metaphorical irony of what's to come in the future for me.

I pray everyday to Allah s.w.t. that with His grace, he would bless me and others who are around me to success. Not only in this world, but the hereafter.

InsyaAllah. 

Hilmi Ramlan

No comments: