Thursday 30 October 2008

Photo shoot with Amar and Sneha!




Hey guys! how's everyone? Anyway, everyone seems like dead these days. come on! ligthen up! smile! :P

Speaking of smile, i had a great LAUGH today hahhah. :P hmm me, amar and is girlfriend, Sneha went for a photoshoot together. Amar had an assignment for his Fashion Photography. So, i thought i'd join in. He asked for some tips and tricks. Which im not that good at, so i just came and helped out!


We were given the priviledge to use a CANON EOS 40D and a 55-250 IS lens. Amazing!! I just love the gradation and exposure results from the camera. Just magnificient. Was actually thinking of upgrading, but i felt there is no need. My trusty, and loveable 30D seems to be doing JUST fine :) If i'm ever going to upgrade, it's either the big guns. a 5D or maybe even a 1D itself! :P

Anywho, the photoshoot went along fine. :) till me and amar wanted our photos taken as well. hahahah! it was a joke! putting on fake faces. hahah :P

anyway, today was a tough day. I learned alot about lighting. mind u, i've never had proper studio training. So it's my second or third time in a studio with complete control of everything. From flash, lamp, lights and even softboxes.

These are just some of the photos i've taken today. And also, my photos are courtesy of Amar's ;)


Before the photoshoot, veronika and nikolas met up and me,being the late boy i was, had a creative meeting on our upcoming magazine. An assignment for our Art direction module.

After the photoshoot, we head down to the sacks and had some lunch at 5pm ?! hahaha it was FREEZING cold!! I had fish and chips. They had some nachos and burgers. :)

today went along fine. till i got back home! it was freezing cold, and i was only wearing. well 4 layers?! Oh my goodness :(

Came home and totally froze. Went to bed after swallowing two tablets of paracetamol. Poof. I went off. Lights. No Camera. And no action. till it was 10.45 or something. I then went down and watched TV with the mates. Arsenal vs. Spurs. hahahaah. people must be furious about the outcome. a 4-4 with the spurs?! Good God.

Any comments? hehehe. I'm neutral btw. So no offence to any teams ;)

Assignments are coming along fine, cept the fact im crushing my head for the magazine and my FCUK brief. There's been no news of my Photography:New technologies proposal. So we'll wait and see.

It just hit 2.10 now. I'm gonna have to head to bed. Tomorrow's another day :) I have classes at 11.30 tomorrow :) THS with David.

Anywho, take care all of yous.

Salam :)

Hilmi R

No comments: