Sunday 12 October 2008

A quote you live on?

hilmi - 1960's

Quotes are always sayings or.. well quotations by old/dead people or famous people. Duuuh....

If they weren't famous, i'd gather that they wont make it to the papers.

I wonder, how it is to be oh-so-wise and affect people's lives. By just sentences. Or even a word of spirit.

Was reading a post today regarding an interview between Daphne Iking and STAR Newspaper. She very much holds on to this particular quote, which somewhat caught my eye ;)

" I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice and then going away and doing the exact opposite"

by:
G.K Chesterton

p.s: Daphne's blog could also fill up your spare time if you dont mind ;)
www.freyja6.blogspot.com


For me, i'd learn from everyone. No matter. Famous. Rich. Poor. Self-taught. etc.

My dad has been my inspiration. My mum has been my front rally supporter.

Only God knows how much i love them.

:)

No comments: