Monday 20 October 2008

bersama Andy dan Zaidi



We had a photo outing today (sunday) :P. it was brilliantly educational. hahaha. It was rather fun as well! Got to breath. Got to see people. hehehe and the lot. I think i'm just gonna love going to town and take photos now ;)




Haven't walked the streets and canals of birmingham for quite some time. Started off from Victoria Square till the Mailbox in the city. Went about here and there. And it was 2.00pm. Lunch?

After the whole outing, me and andy headed to the park. We set up the tripod and shot like nobody's problem. hahaha was fun. :)

We ate at Bells. i just love the place ;)


it has also been awhile since i really get to play with my new 50mm 1.4 lens. The lens was really a superb performer. I challenged myself to using ONLY that lens today. I borrowed Andy my top boy, 17-85IS USM. He loved it. Glad he did. Funny chap :P

Andy
Zaidi

Zaidi was constantly being pressured by the both of us. Hahahaha seems that Amazon's selling the 1000D for only 158 quids, so he's tempted alright. hahaha for me? i wouldn't. :) not the 1000D. I'd just use the 30D thanks :) i HAVE been reading on the 40D and 50D cameras. But somehow, it's just a camera. Is it not? Would it give me better photographs? well yeah, a little la. But not outstandingly much! :)

All these photos you see here were taken with the 50mm 1.4 lens and the flowers, 100mm Macro lens.



I always say, it's the photographer, not the camera. Example, Mr.Salgado and the other Magnum photographers. Did they use a super camera? No. It was only their PASSION for it that made sense!

Very close example, a class mate of mine (who i think doesn't even know i exist!) uses a 350D Canon. That's a freaking old camera ok. And it stilll roxx. the heck. I love my 30D. That i'm gonna bring it to bed with me. Hush!


Anyways, Graphic Comm class tomorrow. More of FCUK. Haih... M having lots of research and not much of luck. hahaha Art direction and THS is hanging as well. ARGH! i'll be working my arse off this week insyaAllah.


Anyways, do comment on the photos i've posted. Hope u like it ;)

Hilmi

Happy week everyone.

No comments: