Wednesday 22 October 2008

Photography intruding lives?


Above is how it looks like when i'm working on something. hahaha the bed, a man's best friend ;)

Finally! My proposal for my THS essay has been submitted to David (lecturer). Thank goodness for that. Now i can concentrate on my Art Direction and Graphic Comm.

Today has been rather chilly honestly. My feet are just shivering even at this minute! Cold Cold Cold. hahah. but nonetheless, today went well with the submission. The topic of my essay would be:

How much has human's lifestyle been affected by the developing technology of photography?

What excites me the most is that, i WANT to know, how much HAS photography played a part in human lives. Remember the war in Vietnam? The Viet-Con? I remember, Paul Landey, my photography lecturer telling me all about it. And of how photography played a part in making the whole world realise how bad it was. And trust me, even Don McCullin couldn't bare the pain.

Anyone thinks otherwise? I'd like to ask the people out there, what do you reckon in this subject? Of photography interfering with people's privacy. What do you think?

No comments: