Saturday 4 October 2008

More RAYA Photos...

Om Ilham and his nephew... shockingly.. hahahha

Me and the lovely ladies

Fatherly love

My cousins... still missing one or two.. but we're good ;)


Ilham and Azrin

Syakirah and Mama a.k.a Omma

Mama Nani a.k.a Pom

Aqeef Aifan and Papa a.k.a Tok Uda :P

Me and my sister, Syakirah


More photos here ladies and gents ;)

Sorry for the delay. Arrived in Birmingham on Friday afternoon. Went for lunch with abang zul. And went to unpack at the new house!

I really felt the whole 'miss my family' scene when i was unpacking my stuff. Haih. Takpela, insyaAllah ada rezeki we'll meet soon!

Anyway, everything's going alright so far. I've also settled my payment to get my stuff back from the landlord. I hope 'she' is happy now that she's made me pay for her fault. Luckily the landlord was nice enough not to up the price.

Anywho, tomorrow, abang zul's doing a gathering for the whole of BIRMINGHAM! Man it's gonna be big! Diana's leaving soon too. So is Faizal. 

Kak Fida's still here. Apparently Bro Lubi and her trip was cancelled due to Lubi's tight schedule. Kesian.. They were supposed to head to Toronto :)

Anyways, will update more soon-ish. InsyaAllah. Gotta go and bathe and pray now!

Salam all

Hilmi

-rindu keluarga ku :(

No comments: