Friday 24 October 2008

Bwed and buttew pudding!!


YAY! The two of us got to a great achievement. A yummy bread and butter pudding. Thanks to the idea and work of ms.ayu :D ehehhehe

came home from class today. Felt really tired, sleepy and obnoxious. Anyway, went to ASDA to get some supplies for a tasty Salmon with rocket salad+goat's cheese. :D

I know, i pamper myself too much :P hahaha

Yes yes yes, we rocked with bread and butter pudding. Helped to cut Zaidi's hair as well. Damn, i sound so productive today. But much hasn't been done!! :P

Was so lazy to wake up this morning. Came about (or so i thought...and i was wrong) 10 mins late. David was as usual talking about his friday morning.

Went on till about 12. Then Vee was so interested in Malaysia. She said "i heard it was warm". Warm?! hahhahahaha please!!! OF COURSE!!

I dare say, i havent been to the beaches, not redang of course :P i remember Dort calling it Bubu island :P hahahaha.



I think, next week, best if i got myself a haircut. What do you reckon? Hmm suprisingly, it's awfully cold already. In autumn?

I'd go and pray my isya' now. :) getting rather sleepy now. Hudini and his housemates of three are crashing by our crib tonight. It'll be fun. Not sure where they are up to tomorrow though. Has been awhile since.

Milan! I might be going to milan. But, m still in a predicament. Whether my family would be coming by this winter. I'd rather them not, cause it'll cost a BOMB!

I'd ponder on that later la. For now, i'm thinking of hot coffee and just chilling. Reading my NEW book (again...) called "ADVERTISING IS DEAD! LONG LIVE ADVERTISING!" by Thames and Hudson. Amazing book that is :)

till next time ;)

have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hilmi

No comments: