Wednesday 18 February 2009

See Vee madness

The night sinks in so quick tonight. It's already half past midnight. Crap. I still haven't done much. The fact that the Zoo trip today wore me off abit. The trip was HELL fun though. The company was the creme'. Not much of the animals. But the company i had. :) thanks guys.

Anyway, i was hoping to have completed a tad of my CV design. But then again, it all sank. Argh! I gave my parents a call. It's been awhile. First time calling them on my iPhone. Oh yes, i just received my contract extension. And voila. iPhone ;) hehe alhamdulillah syukur.

iPhone 3G 8gb from O2

Have been downloading so many applications for it. I've managed to fill up 4 pages of applications. Hahaha funny eh. In two days. hahaha. Anyway, it's all been well.

I've been put to my SIG group. I'll be practicing under

Editorial, Branding, Corporate Identity and Advertising.

I'll be under Sam's wing again. Glad to have him as a tutor. Also looking forward to work with the other tutors too. Would be a pleasurable (but pain staking) semester. Have to work hard and smart to get through LIFE. Not to think about assignments ONLY but what happens after that, just puts the world on my shoulders.

I just can't anymore tonight. I'm flushed. I'd best get some rest. Hmm perhaps tomorrow a better start? I was planning to hit the gym early morning (11ish is quite early for me :P). But we'll see. Either that or jog with the mates in the afternoon at the park. 45 mins would do it. If i even last :P Let's not get into details now shall we. hahaha.

Ok then, till next time.

Salam

No comments: